Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sugar Cookie Shift


As you may know, I had to put the kibosh on shipping orders for the summer.  I really, really don't like to turn people away, but it's seriously just so hot out there, that I keep reminding myself it's for the best.  And a silver lining to not shipping is that I'm suddenly more available for last-minute local orders!


Orders placed through my Etsy shop have kept my calendar pretty full, and I often get completely booked up a month in advance.  Which is pretty awesome, really, but it also means that when local people call me, I usually have to tell them that I can't fit in their order.  But, this summer has been blessing me with a lot of orders for local delivery, and I couldn't be happier about getting to meet clients in real life :)


Clients who purchase items like Sugar Cookies with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting, topped with White Chocolate letters to match their company logo.  I made a few extras last night as just-in-case cookies, and I may or may not have sampled a few already.  And I have it on "good authority" that these taste sooo, soooo good.  Man, do I love a good chewy sugar cookie with soft frosting!


For you lucky people who order locally, this is how I package up both cookies and cake pops. 

2 comments:

  1. I would eat the heck out of those. No matter what letter they had on them, I would eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, wish I could try one!! Lucky Georgians!

    ReplyDelete