Monday, April 11, 2011

MS Number Crunch

You mayyyy remember a whopping month ago, I mentioned helping my childhood friend, Jenny, fundraise for her Multiple Sclerosis walk.  I decided to make my donation this year with the help of Sarandipity Sweets, to see how much we could raise by making it a joint effort.  It was simple - for every cake pop sold in March, I'd donate fifty cents.  Want to know how we all did? :D

I'm proud to announce that, with all your amazing support, Sarandipity Sweets donated $313 to MS research through Jenny's team.  Hurrah!  I'm seriously so amazed and thankful for everyone who teamed up to help make a huge donation. 

How's that for a happy Monday, eh?

1 comment:

  1. So happy to be able to be a part of helping out such a good cause. And even more thankful that I won't have to worry about remembering to order my cake pops this year.

    ReplyDelete